Are you an immigrant woman looking for office administration work?
S.O.A.R. (which stands for Skills, Opportunities, Action Plan, Resources) Project is designed to help low and moderate income earning immigrant women to enter the job market in office/administrative position. This project provides women with soft skills and computer skills training and placement opportunities in office administration stream.
Highlights of the project:
- 6-weeks of virtual training: job search strategies, soft skills, computer skills
- 2-weeks of One-on-one job search coaching
- 4-week placement with potential employers
- Immigrant women residing in York Region
- Meet the low or moderate income requirement
- An intake interview and pre-screening assessment will be arranged to determine the eligibility and suitability for the project
For enquiry or to book an appointment, please contact:
email@example.com or 647-213-3599
Register by completing the following registration form. Upon completion, click "submit" at the bottom of the page. You will be contacted for intake assessment once your form is processed.