CICS’s Early Years program aims to support families with newborns up to six-year-old children. We offer programs and services that promote positive learning experiences for young children while fostering healthy adult-child relationships. We have a wide selection of programs, resources, and support for pre- school children and their parents as the children transition to formal schooling.
- Play groups for ages 0-6:
EarlyON drop-in programs
- Parenting education workshops:
Nobody’s Perfect Program, Kids Have Stress Too, etc.
- School Readiness Program:
Studentsmart, Get Ready For School
- Recreation and Interest classes:
Summer Camp, Fun with Drawing, etc.
Description of our programs & services:
- Play groups for ages 0-6: A variety of learning programs are provided to support children at different ages and stages of development. Programs are delivered in a fun, play-based, interactive learning environment.
- Parenting education workshops: A variety of parenting workshops and programs are provided to meet the needs of parents who have children aged 0-6. It will help enhance parents’ confidence in parenting and develop their social support network.
- School Readiness Program: These programs are specifically designed to help pre-school children enhance their social, language and self-help skills to increase their confidence upon entering kindergarten.
- Information and referral: Our professionally trained staff will help families identify personalized needs pertaining to early years development and increase access to appropriate community resources.
General inquiries: 416-292-7510 ext 1124
Please go to Program Search page, find and register for the Programs you are interested in.