We help job seekers obtain labour market information, job search techniques and employability skills, and eventually find jobs that are right for them through a wide range of employment programs and services. Innovative programs are available to prepare/equip our youth for the future job market.
Areas of Services:
- Skills training
- Employment coaching
- Job fairs and hiring events
- Self-employment workshops
- Mentorship and networking events
- Resume writing and interview skills clinics
- Linkages with the community and resources
- Pre-employment programs for adults and youth
- Employment resource area (free access to computers, printer/photocopier and job posting board)
Services for Employers
We assist employers in hiring people with the skills they need through the following services:
- Hiring events at different CICS locations
- Job posting board
If you would like to know more about our employment services, please email Carmen.Zeng@cicscanada.com .