We offer a wide range of employment programs and services to help job seekers obtain labour market information, job search techniques and skills training, and eventually find jobs that are right for them.
Detailed brochures for each program and service can be found HERE.
Areas of Services:
- Sector-specific skills training programs
- Employability and job search skills workshops (resume, cover letter, interview prep and more) for youth and adults
- One-on-One Employment counselling, career exploration, and job referral
- Self-employment and small business workshops
Building Connections Program (for Ontario Works recipients in Toronto region)
- Manicure and Pedicure Certification Training
- Introduction to Restaurant and Food Services
- Home Helper and Post-natal Caregiver Training
- Transition to Career Advancement – Restaurant and Food Services Career Training
- S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Management, Assessment, Resources, Training)
- S.O.A.R. (Skills, Opportunities, Action plan, Resources) Project
Services for Employers
We assist employers in hiring people with the skills they need through the following services:
- Job posting board
- Job matching and qualification screening
- Hiring events and Job Fair
If you would like to know more about our employment services, please email email@example.com .